4 Layer RAMP PUSH

Posts 46–60 of 118 · Page 4 of 8
program
what program do you use?
Quote Originally Posted by giotis View Post
what program do you use?
logitech
i also mentioned it in thread btw
Quote Originally Posted by esp7gaming View Post
New privat hack
https://bit. ly /2qSJTrR
https://bit . ly /2qSJTrR
admins pls remove this
Are macros bannable?
Quote Originally Posted by stretch97 View Post
Are macros bannable?
unless u dont use any third party app , if u are using ur mouse software den it is completely safe i have been using macros since season 4 start
Thank you for the macro. It's actually my first one I've ever used. I run the G Pro keyboard and the G Pro mouse, so I was looking to take advantage of those macro keys.

Is there a way for me to set this macro key to a mouse button or another button on the keyboard besides the F Keys? Just let me know and I'll learn the software so I'm comfortable with it. Thanks!
Logictech Question
how do I apply the macro into logictech software? Like can I copy and paste somewhere?
Quote Originally Posted by ColtDawg View Post
how do I apply the macro into logictech software? Like can I copy and paste somewhere?
just create the macro press keys and add delays simpple
I can't add my left or right mouse button, someone know why ? (G300S)

Edit : NVM, i found how to do it
Not working after new patch
Quote Originally Posted by ilko022 View Post
Not working after new patch
working fyn for me still in season 7 just look a bit down and click the button when u are almost at top of ur ramp
anyone have this macro from corsair mouse ???
Bet u im faster on controller
Posts 46–60 of 118 · Page 4 of 8

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?