FFDec instead IntelliJ

Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
FFDec instead IntelliJ
Heyo. So what you guys think about using Jpexs instead IntelliJ to update client? Also not my idea, it's idea of my friend. I think it could work.

- - - Updated - - -

/closed //10char
FFDec is an experimental app, which could cause errors.
I don't see any reason to switch.
The as3 editing option is experimental so you're best of not entirely relying on it.
Quote Originally Posted by cxydsaewq View Post
I don't see any reason to switch.
The as3 editing option is experimental so you're best of not entirely relying on it.
i only use the p-code part ;3 a lot faster imo than setting up a project
Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us