Guide For Hacks.
Okay so lately I've been seeing Windows 7 64-Bit Users freaking out about hacks not working after they 'properly & correctly' put the missing MSVCR100.dll into their computer. Here is a guide that will get your hacks to work, such as Bravia's Public, Longevity Public Hack , and so on. (I also run on a Windows 7 64-Bit Computer.)
1. Download the missing MSVCR100.dll
2. Copy and Paste this file into SysWOW64, Sys32, and your Combat Arms Folder (that's how I did it.)
3. Download an injector (preferably Valkyrie Injector)
4. Download a WORKING[/B] hack.
5. Run the injector as Administrator (right click the injector on your mouse, and click on 'Run as Administrator)
6. Add the hack (DLL)
7. Start Combat Arms
8. OWN !
Ps. This is the link to Valkyrie Injector. http://www.mpgh.net/forum/197-combat...regularly.html
I downloaded the first Valk injector that says this: 'Valkyrie Injector.rar (446.6 KB)'.
Good luck
-Chooby.
THANK ME IF I HELPED!
1. Download the missing MSVCR100.dll
2. Copy and Paste this file into SysWOW64, Sys32, and your Combat Arms Folder (that's how I did it.)
3. Download an injector (preferably Valkyrie Injector)
4. Download a WORKING[/B] hack.
5. Run the injector as Administrator (right click the injector on your mouse, and click on 'Run as Administrator)
6. Add the hack (DLL)
7. Start Combat Arms
8. OWN !

Ps. This is the link to Valkyrie Injector. http://www.mpgh.net/forum/197-combat...regularly.html
I downloaded the first Valk injector that says this: 'Valkyrie Injector.rar (446.6 KB)'.
Good luck

-Chooby.

THANK ME IF I HELPED!

