Host possibilities? (Read)
Alright, so I play on Xbox One, there aren't any cheats for consoles yet. So, might be a bit off topic here.
Question:
What type of stuff could I do if I am host of a lobby? (Network wise, disconnects, etc) Read below.
What I had in mind:
I know about the DDoS stuff by running a bridged ethernet cable and sniffing out IP's with commview and other setups. I am not trying to do this as it is illegal plus mainly can sometimes be costly just for a little stupidity fun and being a complete d**khead. Now I am wondering if I am running the same setup and without DDoSing in sight (bridged ethernet w/ commview to get IP's). The plus side is that I am host, so DDoS would be out of the question anyway unless I DDoS myself to disconnect the game. Now lets get to the point here, would their be some possible way in my router to block that IP (Player) to disconnect that IP (Player) from me since I would be host? What do you think? I am always automatic host since I found a way to make that happen on Xbox.
Question:
What type of stuff could I do if I am host of a lobby? (Network wise, disconnects, etc) Read below.
What I had in mind:
I know about the DDoS stuff by running a bridged ethernet cable and sniffing out IP's with commview and other setups. I am not trying to do this as it is illegal plus mainly can sometimes be costly just for a little stupidity fun and being a complete d**khead. Now I am wondering if I am running the same setup and without DDoSing in sight (bridged ethernet w/ commview to get IP's). The plus side is that I am host, so DDoS would be out of the question anyway unless I DDoS myself to disconnect the game. Now lets get to the point here, would their be some possible way in my router to block that IP (Player) to disconnect that IP (Player) from me since I would be host? What do you think? I am always automatic host since I found a way to make that happen on Xbox.

DDD Always i want iam the host of all games.