Manga/Novel You Want To be Adapted Into Anime

Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
Manga/Novel You Want To be Adapted Into Anime

Name one manga and/or novel that you want to be adapted into anime. List reasons, if any, like a scene you'd love to see or something that really draws you towards the material.

For me, I'd love to see O-Parts Hunter get adapted into anime. It was almost a reality but it was met with plenty of roadblocks which are mainly marketing concerns since the original title is Satan 666 and it utilizes a lot of Christian mythology and might impact its popularity negatively.

As for novels, I'd love to see Haruki Murakami's 1Q84 in anime format because..well, just trust me if you've never read the novel, it's worth it.
Quote Originally Posted by johnbones3 View Post

Name one manga and/or novel that you want to be adapted into anime. List reasons, if any, like a scene you'd love to see or something that really draws you towards the material.

For me, I'd love to see O-Parts Hunter get adapted into anime. It was almost a reality but it was met with plenty of roadblocks which are mainly marketing concerns since the original title is Satan 666 and it utilizes a lot of Christian mythology and might impact its popularity negatively.

As for novels, I'd love to see Haruki Murakami's 1Q84 in anime format because..well, just trust me if you've never read the novel, it's worth it.
O-Parts Hunter would be cool. I own the first 3 volumes. I'd like to see Kingdom get a real anime (I know it already has one but c'mon that shit is terrible)
Hammer Session! and Girls of the Wild's, oof, I wish.
Douluo Dalu 1,2,3 all the same story kinda but different art styles.
Quote Originally Posted by lucylucylucy View Post
naruto and ne piee
Believe it or not, Naruto and One Piece both already have anime adaptations.
Well i know is already been adapted prior but it would be nice if they adapted the rest of bleach
Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?