Patches again!!!

Posts 1–15 of 50 · Page 1 of 4
Patches again!!!
I just patched yesterday no they're patching the game again.
Who hate's patches? I do. I was just starting to play CA tonight but I guess not. What are they even patching this time BTW I would like to know can't find the information.
no problem.
good thing i hate hackers no more hackers for a bit :O
I have found out that i'm better at the game with out hacks lol
Its a maintenance. NOT a patch.
The hacks will still be around.
Quote Originally Posted by neononxxx View Post
Its a maintenance. NOT a patch.
The hacks will still be around.
GODDAMIT!!!!
Quote Originally Posted by InCognito View Post


GODDAMIT!!!!
Actually, I was kidding.
They are perma patching everything except MPGH VIP.
Quote Originally Posted by neononxxx View Post
Its a maintenance. NOT a patch.
The hacks will still be around.
/QFT .
if u hate hackers...so y r u on this hacking site... r u retarded?...O_O
Quote Originally Posted by michaelcle View Post
if u hate hackers...so y r u on this hacking site... r u retarded?...O_O
I'm here cuz i like the community. And i quit hacking because i accidently switched to XP and now nothing works XD
Quote Originally Posted by Alby-kun View Post

I'm here cuz i like the community. And i quit hacking because i accidently switched to XP and now nothing works XD
Bravia's hacks work for XP. :P
actually they don't work for me Dx
You do realize, this site is not alone a hacking site, there are other things. Don't be ignorant.
Posts 1–15 of 50 · Page 1 of 4
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us