Apple is dead asf

Posts 1–15 of 15 · Page 1 of 1
Apple is dead asf
I recently placed an order for the new iphone, this is my first time ordering. I got an email stating that I have to post a bank statement to confirm identity. What the fuck
what lmao? just do it, it's the easiest thing in the fucking world LOL
How the hell does that mean Apple is dead???? I just hit them for a $4.8K Macbook. They’re far from dead.
Send the documents and continue with your refund.
Quote Originally Posted by CeeCee25 View Post
How the hell does that mean Apple is dead???? I just hit them for a $4.8K Macbook. They’re far from dead.
Send the documents and continue with your refund.
did you get the refund in your account and was it an aged itunes acocunt you ordered with?
Quote Originally Posted by CeeCee25 View Post
How the hell does that mean Apple is dead???? I just hit them for a $4.8K Macbook. They’re far from dead.
Send the documents and continue with your refund.
Sent them the required documents, even verified with an after call. They cancelled on the spot, apparently they traced my email address to a previous apple ID
Quote Originally Posted by killerass99 View Post
Sent them the required documents, even verified with an after call. They cancelled on the spot, apparently they traced my email address to a previous apple ID
Dont tell me you used same email address as previous apple ID. I mean how dumb can you be ?
Quote Originally Posted by loops77 View Post
did you get the refund in your account and was it an aged itunes acocunt you ordered with?
I used my actual 10+ year old Apple ID, with all my real info. They offered a refund but I asked for a replacement (since I’m actually going to use it) which I received in under a week. I sold the first one on another forum I frequent to get my money back.
Quote Originally Posted by CeeCee25 View Post
I used my actual 10+ year old Apple ID, with all my real info. They offered a refund but I asked for a replacement (since I’m actually going to use it) which I received in under a week. I sold the first one on another forum I frequent to get my money back.
which forum do you sell your things to since you hate ebay?
Quote Originally Posted by paulwak23 View Post
which forum do you sell your things to since you hate ebay?
It’s not a forum like this. It’s a forum dedictaed to one of my hobbies where we can sell and buy gear and I don’t want people trying to scam people on it, lol, so I’d rather not post it.
Quote Originally Posted by CeeCee25 View Post
It’s not a forum like this. It’s a forum dedictaed to one of my hobbies where we can sell and buy gear and I don’t want people trying to scam people on it, lol, so I’d rather not post it.
So you are here to find help but you don't want to help other people ?
leecher
Quote Originally Posted by shaopufu View Post
So you are here to find help but you don't want to help other people ?
leecher
Soooo, you’re mad I won’t post the link to a forum that is completely irrelevant to this forum and that I’m a trusted member of??? I’ve seen several threads talking about scamming individual people on here and I’m not willing to put the members of that forum at risk of such shit. It’s a very good and trusting atmosphere over there and I’m not ruining it. So, sorry I’m NOT sorry. Stay mad.
And you can check my post history, I’ve helped a lot on here and am always willing to share methods and ideas. But I’m not willing to put people I know at risk of being scammed or getting scammed myself because I sell a lot of my gear on there as well. I’m not about to get boxed by some clown from this forum.
Because you can't place an order doesn't mean they are dead lmao
They ask for that info to prevent unauthorized transactions not to prevent refunding
Bingo.

Overstock and a lot of other sites make verification phone calls and have pre-ship verification methods like this.
Fear mongering inaccurate thread.

It's to precent unauthorized transactions has nothing to do with preventing refunding.
Posts 1–15 of 15 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?