WTS⭐Lynda.com Unlimited l Spotify/Tidal l Autodesk l .EDU Email ⭐

Posts 1–15 of 15 · Page 1 of 1
⭐Lynda.com Unlimited l Spotify/Tidal l Autodesk l .EDU Email ⭐


I would like to sell some products here on this forum and these are my prices:


  • Lynda.com Unlimited Account 2$

  • Spotify 2 Months Personal Account 2$

  • Tidal 3 Months Hi-Fi Personal Account 2$

  • Autodesk Education (AutoCad,3DS Max, Architecture, Maya) 8$ each

  • EDU Email 3$





I create each account personally, so give me a little time
(.EDU can last up to 24hd (Rarely happens))



For Vouch: 4/4

I'm interested in Lynda unlimited account.
Bought 2 accounts from him. Working great! Thank you!
Added you if you still have Lynda.com accounts.
++Vouch great Seller fast reply and the Lynda account even came with an Instruction
Edu Email
Interested in bulk Edu Email get in touch
I am interested. please send sk1p3 account
I will be on holiday for the next 10 days and therefore cannot take any more orders.

Thank you
Thread will be closed for inactiveness
Posts 1–15 of 15 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?