i openly talk about botting in aqw chat lool
Botting Risks!
I've been IP banned for years.
I think almost everyone is botting.If they're going to ban all the botters then RIP AQW.
They even have plans for an official bot.
Just because i'm using a bot that doesn't mean i'm don't support them with money.I buy ACs every 2-3 months.
They even have plans for an official bot.
Just because i'm using a bot that doesn't mean i'm don't support them with money.I buy ACs every 2-3 months.
honestly think they make content for botters lmao, especially with the lightmage lightcaster bull shit. like who the fuck will farm that legit, especially since so many people have bought it in 3 clicks.
I got email from AE before because I was botting EpicDuel with advertisement names that I would get in 1st 2nd and third place on the daily 1v1 leaderboard. It was pretty funny I must have gotten reported so many times for them to send me an email asking me to stop. They even brought back the 1+1 = ___ thing after so many battles in attempts to stop it but my bot already accounted for that. Good times.
Similar Threads
Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW) HelpIs it higher catch risk if i make 3 accounts and run three diff bots same time?MI 6 Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW) Hacks / Cheats / Trainers[Cetera] Death Pit Medals & REP bot. /Low risk
2 Selling Accounts/Keys/ItemsGuaranteed to work, low risk, completely and utterly self-paid GaiaOnline bot.JO 3 General Game Hackingaim botsNU 6 General Game Hackinggunbound bots?AR 2