ArrowMOTW #4 Voting Thread

PollWhich one is the best?
45 votes
Posts 1–15 of 34 · Page 1 of 3
MOTW #4 Voting Thread
Here are the entries for the forth MOTW which you shall be voting on.

The winner of the poll will receive 2 weeks of FTG Combat Arms VIP.

Voting rules:
-1 vote per user
-Self voting is allowed
-Votes should be cast on the best mod not on the mod made by a friend or someone you like
-Votes should be cast towards the mod that best fits the theme not only if it looks good

Screenshot/Video are shown for each user with link to the post below so you can download as well.

Dreamer


http://www.mpgh.net/forum/210-combat...ml#post1867183

Alixl2

http://www.mpgh.net/forum/210-combat...ml#post1870731

remixdvd

http://www.mpgh.net/forum/210-combat...ml#post1878820


You can discuss in this thread!

Good luck!
Mpgh Combat Arms Staff
I voted for Alix. Remix spelled character wrong, lol.
Quote Originally Posted by Hallucinate View Post
I voted for Alix. Remix spelled character wrong, lol.
yea thanks for point that out!
Quote Originally Posted by Hallucinate View Post
I voted for Alix. Remix spelled character wrong, lol.
Don't waste your vote for me =P

Quote Originally Posted by headsup View Post
Wow only 3 entries??
I thought that noob555 made a lobby O.o

Quote Originally Posted by Mc565 View Post
Alixl, That gold quick join button look awesome, but not much going on there. You could of added a golden a background and/or golden buttons where is says "Shop" etc.
I didn't make this for win, like I said it was quick ...
Quote Originally Posted by Ali View Post
Don't waste your vote for me =P



I thought that noob555 made a lobby O.o



I didn't make this for win, like I said it was quick ...
I know, but i'm saying you could of spent more time on it.
Oh lol, I just noticed that too!
Woah woah woah, I just noticed. Remix did his on Halo, LOL!
Wow only 3 entries??

I would have entered if i knew that!!

Fuck any way i voted for remix.. Idk look's hot!!
remix is gonna win
well im not doing this for the prize im doing it for fun

and wats rong with halo its cool i have the halo reach beta so haha
Too lazy to make grungy background for my entry
/meh

Remix, if you are doing this for fun not for the prize, then why vote for yourself?

BTW
Remix, Halo reach is awesome, loved the theme but i really did not like the quick join, you should of added something like a elite or spartan using that Armour lock-down there, that would of looked awesome.

Alixl, That gold quick join button look awesome, but not much going on there. You could of added a golden a background and/or golden buttons where is says "Shop" etc.

Dreamer, Your looks awesome, there was a mistake in the clan button and i disliked the background where the megaphone message goes. My vote goes for you. Remix and Alixl2 just made it for fun and as they said, not for the prize. For me it looks like you put effort in it and tried hard.
My vote has been cadted
/remixdvd
Posts 1–15 of 34 · Page 1 of 3
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us