Looking For A Pro Editor For A Montage.=)

Posts 1–15 of 18 · Page 1 of 2
Looking For A Pro Editor For A Montage.=)
Hey Guys I Am Looking For A Pro Editer To Help Me With Editing A Video?I Mean Not Just Windows Movie Maker,I Mean Sony Vegas Style.I Will Give A SHoutout To Your Youtube Channel If Your Have One.Or We Can Make A Deal.=)

Please No Hackers Editing My Video.Also I Have Not Filmed The Footage Yet.Just PM Me If You Can Help.=)


Example Of Editing:


Thank You.=)

Also If This Is In The Wrong section Feel Free To Move It Please..=)
Im not PRO but I guess I can help. You can rate me watching my video HERE
Look for SmartAlley's Video...
Buddy i would be proud to help you out anytime
i have no youtube account but i can make awsome videos i have
sony vegas pro, and again i would love to help
just pm me if you accept me to edit for you
This is actually one of Emnesty/Team Omniscient's less impressive vids. It's really not hard to do this kind of thing, except for the intro, which may take a while. But he really doesn't need great effects with that kind of playing.
Only problem.
You think it's easy to send the videos without messing up the quality?
o-o that's gonna take long
thats wat keepvid is for..you can download it in different Qualities.=)
Quote Originally Posted by Meow556 View Post
thats wat keepvid is for..you can download it in different Qualities.=)
Yes, Yes.
But besides quality, the original quality is best.
Trust me, i've uploaded a 1080p video to my youtube
then i downloaded it in a higher quality and format onto my friends computer.
i set the two sidebyside and my original one was a bit better.
framerate, quality, size, etc;
good luck with your montage though
im not bagging on you. just reminding you about some problems you may face
Unless you teamview the whole time.
im looking for an editor, too
i already frapsed some nice footages so if you can help me pls pm me
WHat do you mean example of editing? His video is nothing. The intro is impressive, when he goes to game play only effects are colour speeding up and slowing down.
Quote Originally Posted by Mc565 View Post
WHat do you mean example of editing? His video is nothing. The intro is impressive, when he goes to game play only effects are colour speeding up and slowing down.
you are right
but look at emnestys time to die montage his editing skills are very impressive:

Emnesty's editing has nothing special, but it was back then and back then it was new.
But yes its great editing, i would help but I'm really not in the mood to do anything.
Quote Originally Posted by Shocking View Post
Emnesty's editing has nothing special, but it was back then and back then it was new.
But yes its great editing, i would help but I'm really not in the mood to do anything.
its alright so i will keep searching :/
or i release my montage (edited with windows movie maker rofl)
Posts 1–15 of 18 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?