Costco iPhone Xs

Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
Costco iPhone Xs
Trying to refund an iPhone Xs off of Costco for personal use but when I try to buy the phone it links me to the carrier page and it doesn't check out through costco.com but the carrier website instead. Is this normal and am I safe to proceed and buy and refund the item? It is from tmobile but when I try buying it on costco, the link redirects me to the tmobile page and makes me purchase off of tmobile.com
was wondering this too if anyone knew the answer
that means costco does not sell them
costco doesnt sell them straight up, they are through carrier.
why dont you try on another store?
costco doesnt sell unlocked phones you will have to purchase through a carrier

- - - Updated - - -

costco doesnt sell unlocked iphones you will have to purchase through a carrier
Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?