URGENT FOR ALL WITH MSVCR100.DLL PROBLEM

Posts 31–37 of 37 · Page 3 of 3
I understand why u moved it but in the general section people dont really come here so there wont do anything but let it sit here and die
Quote Originally Posted by topblast View Post
What so Magical about that box......It is just a simple messagebox and maybe u have 64 bit
Well i guess the box indicates that the hacks atcually works, like before i was getting no message. Then when i downloaded all those .NET FRAMEWORK 4, Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 Redistributable Package (x86). MY injector successfully inject the hack, but then when i Opened the CA it crashes, VERY pissed!..................

Edited!
Before i was getting message ERROR about missing MSVCR100.DLL BUT those download HELPED, in other hand CA crashes, very GAY! LOL really! i am always solving one thing, then another one appears
hey it acuallty works, you know how to fix MSVCR100D.dll ALso thank you a lot!

OPPS my bad double post didnt notice! sryy
ty 4 help man
Hey guys I have problems with all the new hacks, I endorse the box appear if the hack works but when starting the CA is closed. My OS is Windows XP and I have programs Freamework NET 4.0 and VC + + studio 2010 as recommended but I do not work the hacks. Maybe I am missing dll in my system 32. Can someone help?
looking for a C++ teacher plz someone help me
what i know: nothing
what i dont know; everything
Quote Originally Posted by chris54c View Post
looking for a C++ teacher plz someone help me
what i know: nothing
what i dont know; everything
Nice bump kid
Posts 31–37 of 37 · Page 3 of 3
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?