Simple Doubloons | Grimoire 3.8
Disclaimer: This is nothing special, I've never attempted to make a bot :/
All this does is farm for 5 Grislyfang Doubloons and finishes the quest for the items.
Items:
Skull-n-Bones Bandana
Supernatural Skull Bandana
Vampire Command's Backblades
Grislyfang Pirate's Tools

Virus Scans:
https://www.virustotal.com/#/file-an...UzODI0MTg0Nw==
https://virusscan.jotti.org/en-US/fi...job/hb4oz6mxjd
This bot was pretty pointless of me to upload since it takes like 40 seconds to add the commands but oh well.
Edit: I noticed someone made a better one that does all the quests so here's the link: VoidBorn's bot
All this does is farm for 5 Grislyfang Doubloons and finishes the quest for the items.
Items:
Skull-n-Bones Bandana
Supernatural Skull Bandana
Vampire Command's Backblades
Grislyfang Pirate's Tools
Virus Scans:
https://www.virustotal.com/#/file-an...UzODI0MTg0Nw==
https://virusscan.jotti.org/en-US/fi...job/hb4oz6mxjd
This bot was pretty pointless of me to upload since it takes like 40 seconds to add the commands but oh well.
Edit: I noticed someone made a better one that does all the quests so here's the link: VoidBorn's bot