InfoGarnetGaming DarkRP Exploits

Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
GarnetGaming DarkRP Exploits
I looked around for anything I can find relating to GarnetGaming and stumbled upon a couple net messages you can send and abuse to a degree.

Normally these net messages are sent from menus opened up from NPCs, but you can send them regardless if you are near the NPC or not. (However, some other NPC specific net messages do look for the distance, such as weed selling)

These net messages will let you refill your health and armor when called, $1000 for health and $2000 for armor. What I have been doing is making it call this every time my health or armor goes below the maximum to effectively create god-mode for a price (barring one shot weapons).

Health:
Code:
net.Start( 'tupacMedic.performAct' )
net.WriteString( 'health' )
net.SendToServer()
Armor:
Code:
net.Start( 'tupacMedic.performAct' )
net.WriteString( 'armor' )
net.SendToServer()
Not quite the exploits I was hoping for but given that you normally can only do these "purchases" from talking to an NPC that opens the menu, and it can be abused to give paid god mode if you have decent cash on you, I think it's useful. I've been using it for safety if I want to be 90% sure I don't die from someone. Do what you want with these, I can't find any more extreme exploits for Garnet Gaming if there is any.

208.103.169.33:27015 is the ip, though it's not the most ground breaking exploit
you realise you can break initialisation for everyone?
everyone cant change job and has 0 cash
https://i.imgur.com/ga6wavG.jpgⓘ
the admins response to the exploit was
"<04:42:32> "wandows1": The fact it was hosted miles away and by the time some stuff loaded other stuff didnt so it would skip it"
LMFAO

and its not a hard server to crash? i havent been on in a while but i dumpstered that server so many fucking times

https://i.imgur.com/9jPq5h7.pngⓘ
https://i.imgur.com/FzQYYnE.pngⓘ
Alright. So, If I wanted to manipulate this idea for use on a server with a similar addon. How would I go about finding the net messages that are being sent from my client? I know they are net messages because if I lag my internet, I can see it takes seconds to open the menu. Any ideas? The similar addon is pVault FYI.
I made something way more better and functioning than that, but you will need ExploitCity.

1. Find a server with HP and ARMOR NPCs like GarnetGaming

2. Find the Armor and HP NPCS and buy both for the first time

3. Take the net.writeString of HP and Armor and insert them in the snippet above. (net.writeFloat is the amount of armor/hp you would like to purchase

Code:
local status = ValidNetString("net.start goes here if theres two write them both here and seperate by comma")

local client = LocalPlayer()
local health = LocalPlayer():Health()
if (status) then
SploitText("Found Exploit: Automatic Medical System")
automed = 0
addExploit( "49", "Automatic Medical System", "slaver God", function()
    surface.PlaySound("garrysmod/ui_click.wav")
    if (automed == 0) then
    surface.PlaySound("hl1/fvox/activated.wav")
    timer.Simple(1, function() 
        surface.PlaySound("HL1/fvox/automedic_on.wav") 

    end)
    SploitNotify("Activated")
    automed = 1

    else
    surface.PlaySound("hl1/fvox/deactivated.wav")
    SploitNotify("De-Activated")
    automed = 0
    end
    if (automed == 1) then
    timer.Create("RubMyCock", 0, 0, function()
        if (client:Health() < 100) then
            net.Start("Buy Health net.start goes here")
            net.WriteFloat(100)
            net.SendToServer()
        end
        if (client:Armor() < 150) then
            net.Start("Buy Armor net.start goes here")
            net.WriteFloat(150)
            net.SendToServer()
        end
    end)
    else
        timer.Remove("RubMyCock")
    end
end);end
Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?