GameStop Refund?

Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
GameStop Refund?
Has anyone had any success with GameStop recently? I’m thinking about getting a PS4 Pro refunded because they just came back in stock
They sent mine to UPS Access point after not being home to fake sign, so I couldn’t attempt refund and just sucked it up cuz I wanted a console badly. So unless you’re at home to fake sign, You’ll have to pick it up and return it and try again.
Quote Originally Posted by xGhostt View Post
They sent mine to UPS Access point after not being home to fake sign, so I couldn’t attempt refund and just sucked it up cuz I wanted a console badly. So unless you’re at home to fake sign, You’ll have to pick it up and return it and try again.
no shit, if you are not home to sign they send it to a office and you have to pick up in person, thats what any shipping carrier does, and they tell you that you need to sign before hand so you should of known as it was shipping that you needed to be home.
Managed to get a replacement for a guy with a normal PS4. Didn't try ref
Its easy, I can still double dip that lol
Quote Originally Posted by Fregi View Post
Its easy, I can still double dip that lol
I must see that
Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?