I can't patch steam with steamcrack

Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1
I can't patch steam with steamcrack
it says that there are 54 files not patched, anyone with the same problem and how to resolve it?
Quote Originally Posted by saaas View Post
it says that there are 54 files not patched, anyone with the same problem and how to resolve it?
for people having the ''54 files not patched " just extract the steamoldversion in steam folder and the steam will be patched

You may want to follow the sticky thread and not the program you found on youtube.
Agreed
Quote Originally Posted by T-800 View Post
for people having the ''54 files not patched " just extract the steamoldversion in steam folder and the steam will be patched

You may want to follow the sticky thread and not the program you found on youtube.
Yea I had the problem I just figured my version was outdated and followed the sticky thread using steamoldversion works now
Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?