QuestionFitbit Versa and Ionic (Cheap)

Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
Fitbit Versa and Ionic (Cheap)
Im thinking of starting a new Fitbit Service, only for Ionic and Versa for around 40$. I have a lot of time so I can do a lot of orders.
Just to be sure, I post a service giveaway and I am good to go right?
you gonna do eu ?
I dont know what you mean by this, This is not a selling thread, neither am I asking if you are interested in this. I am simply asking a marketplace related question. If that is not what you meant by this post please clearify and I will answer you.
Does ionic come as retail in Europe?
Quote Originally Posted by RocketTop View Post
Im thinking of starting a new Fitbit Service, only for Ionic and Versa for around 40$. I have a lot of time so I can do a lot of orders.
Just to be sure, I post a service giveaway and I am good to go right?
Yeap. More info here > https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1076309

TL;DR:
- Create a giveaway and let it run for 72hours.
- Contact MP mod to pick winner.
- Submit your thread and attach giveaway thread link as proof and wait for approval.
if you can do to uk i would be interested u can drop us a I'm message
Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?