Professional Logo Designs - 10$ EACH
WTSProfessional Logo Designs - 10$ EACH
Hot right now
See all listings
Selling Accounts/Keys/Items
Elite Selling / Trading / BuyingBUMPING IT UP!
Interested, can you PM me?
@Ineffable You can add me on IM by clicking on the text "Add Me On IM" just under the main post. I'm also sending you a PM tho!
Added you //2short
@YoloRobo accepted!
<3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3
Just want to vouch so hard for ZZ right now.
Amazing work and super fast/responsive.
Already have 2 logos made and we are working on a 3rd/4th.
Likely the best customer service on the site that I have experienced on this site.
Quality vs Price
For $10 you really cannot go wrong, I could see you charging more for this but I know its somewhat competitive around here and the shop is only 2 days old thus far.
Customer Service
10/10 - Very prompt with communications, quick turn around time (much faster than I had expected) and very communicative.
We were talking about a logo and had to take a break, me for lunch, and seller for other reasons and they were very quick to let me know they would be gone for a bit and alerted me when back. Very friendly as well. Transactions ran smoothly.
I have purchased 2 logos so far, we are working on a 3rd possibly 4th.
After seeing the quality I will likely have him take a shot at a more professional logo of mine and see what he comes up with/does with it.
If you are looking for a new Logo, give ZZ a shot at it.
Just want to vouch so hard for ZZ right now.
Amazing work and super fast/responsive.
Already have 2 logos made and we are working on a 3rd/4th.
Likely the best customer service on the site that I have experienced on this site.
Quality vs Price
For $10 you really cannot go wrong, I could see you charging more for this but I know its somewhat competitive around here and the shop is only 2 days old thus far.
Customer Service
10/10 - Very prompt with communications, quick turn around time (much faster than I had expected) and very communicative.
We were talking about a logo and had to take a break, me for lunch, and seller for other reasons and they were very quick to let me know they would be gone for a bit and alerted me when back. Very friendly as well. Transactions ran smoothly.
I have purchased 2 logos so far, we are working on a 3rd possibly 4th.
After seeing the quality I will likely have him take a shot at a more professional logo of mine and see what he comes up with/does with it.
If you are looking for a new Logo, give ZZ a shot at it.
As a designer myself, this is probably some of the most impressive illustrator work I've seen on this forum. Best of luck with sales!
Nice work on the logos
.. I plan to try you out next time i need a logo!
.. I plan to try you out next time i need a logo!BUMPING IT UP!
added on im
@Altcoin accepted!
Huge vouch for this guy. +1
He made me a dope logo in a timely manner.
Extremely good communication and customer service on top of his excellent design skills.
All for $10 is a steal.
Definitely going to hire him again for future designs.
He made me a dope logo in a timely manner.
Extremely good communication and customer service on top of his excellent design skills.
All for $10 is a steal.
Definitely going to hire him again for future designs.
Similar Threads
User ServicesNeed a Professional Logo Designer and Website Hosting/Coding for my new business
3 Selling Accounts/Keys/ItemsProfessional Logos Designer For All Kinds Of Work 4 CrossFire Europe DiscussionsTeam Destroy Logo Design
70 Help & RequestsA logo design for me as a beginner producer
27 ShowroomNew Logo Design CnC Please!
7

