Sold[CHEAP] UFA: $0.38 | SFA: $0.15 | NFA: $0.04 | BTC, ETH, PP | Autobuy (UFA)

This listing is no longer active - the transaction has been completed.

Posts 1–15 of 37 · Page 1 of 3
[CHEAP] UFA: $0.38 | SFA: $0.15 | NFA: $0.04 | BTC, ETH, PP | Autobuy (UFA)
MineFinix - Cheapest Minecraft Accounts!


Price list for bulk buyers:
UFAs - 0.38$ each (Min order = 4)
NFAs - 0.04$ each (Min order = 40)
SFAs- 0.15$ each (Min order = 12)



Price list for single buyer: AUTOBUY FOR UFA
UFA - 1.5$ each (Min order = 1) + 30 Day warranty and guaranteed not banned on popular server*
NFAs - 0.07$ each (Min order = 10)
SFAs - 0.24$ each (Min order = 3)


Payment methods: Bitcoin, Ethereum (Prefered) & PayPal 10% added the the price

================
[CONTACT ME VIA IM]
Note: Please send message to me after i've accepted your request. I won't be sending message first.
================

But but, What does UFAs, NFAs, SFAs mean????
UFA or Unmitigated Full Access - You can migrate to your very own Minecraft account
SFA or Semi Full Access - You can change name and skin
NFA or Non Full Access - You can't change anything but great for "playing" illegitimately.



Note: Bitcoin, Ethereum may require a third party website. PayPal (Friends and Family) only. The stock is limited and can fluctuate a lot.
You can view my 25+ reviews at my Facebook page called "MineFinix (some foreign character)" Reviews in Foreign language
I will online at 7:30 AM (7:30) to 4:00 PM (16:00) or a bit more. [ GST ]


TOS (Read before purchasing)
1.) No chargebacks are allowed, any problems, contact us via IM.
2.) We give 24h Warranty or unless otherwise stated on dead accounts, which if any account is dead after this period, we do not take responsibilities.
4.) Chargebackers will end up blacklisted from my shop and your PayPal email will be shared with other partnered shop.
5.) Because those accounts are SUPER cheap, we will not replace banned account on servers unless otherwise stated.
6.) Replacement may delay according to our available stocks.
7.) *Popular mean server that has more than 5000 players concurrently. I can check ban history so don't lie if you get it banned by yourself.
7.5) *30 Days warranty in-case the migrated account got taken back by Mojang only active if you migrated your account within 1 day.
8.) I can change the price at any time. I sometimes I do the calculation wrong. So check before sending money.
9.) YOU pay first unless you're trusted and the MPGH account is more than 1 year old.
mpgh_1.png147 KB · 70 downloads mpgh_2.png74 KB · 40 downloads

Allura's Vouch Copy Review
[Read Only Vouch]



Quality

Rating: 10/10
I received: SFAs
Login Details: Private (the login details were not publicly available which is good)


Speed

Rating: 10/10
How long did it take the seller to provide me the account details: 1 minute/s


Price

Rating: 8/10
Seller's price: $0.7


Seller

Rating: 10/10
Friendly: Yes
Time waster? No


Overview

Rating: 9/10
Did I receive what the seller is offering: Yes
Added you on IM looking to buy 5 Unmigrated Full Access Accounts. Cheers

EDIT - My IM is not working? I would like to pay with BTC as well.
Quote Originally Posted by MonkeyNoobHacker View Post
Added you on IM looking to buy 5 Unmigrated Full Access Accounts. Cheers

EDIT - My IM is not working? I would like to pay with BTC as well.
My is not working as well. Just wait till the admins fixed it :3
Quote Originally Posted by fwefgwefwef View Post
My is not working as well. Just wait till the admins fixed it :3
It is quite annoying haha. Hopefully it is fixed soon as I need the accounts fast
Very interested, would you mind quote me when IM is back? so I could add you
Quote Originally Posted by xJudgez View Post
Very interested, would you mind quote me when IM is back? so I could add you
Well I might go to sleep soon(tm)
And seem that the admin working on the issue is sleeping.

Stock: Quite low (~10).
Note: if you have BTC I could buy more from my supplier. (He likes BTC af).
Are these resold or self-cracked?
Quote Originally Posted by DatReaper View Post
Are these resold or self-cracked?
The accounts comes from the trusted supplier. The account details will NEVER be resold elsewhere. The also have 24 hours warranty. (up to 2 days for some cases)

- - - Updated - - -
@Allura could you please update my thread.
Thread title: [CHEAPEST] UNMIGRATED-FULL: $0.28 | SEMI-FULL: $0.04 | NON-FULL: $0.01 | BTC, ETH, PP
Thread content: https://pastebin.com/ttJPK61H
Quote Originally Posted by fwefgwefwef View Post
The accounts comes from the trusted supplier. The account details will NEVER be resold elsewhere. The also have 24 hours warranty. (up to 2 days for some cases)

- - - Updated - - -
@Allura could you please update my thread.
Thread title: [CHEAPEST] UNMIGRATED-FULL: $0.28 | SEMI-FULL: $0.04 | NON-FULL: $0.01 | BTC, ETH, PP
Thread content: https://pastebin.com/ttJPK61H
Done
/2 short
Quote Originally Posted by fwefgwefwef View Post
@Allura could you please update my thread.
Thread title: [CHEAP] UNMIGRATED-FULL: $0.36 | SEMI-FULL: $0.15 | NON-FULL: $0.04 | BTC, ETH, PP
Thread content: https://pastebin.com/yRg15KFn
Done
/2short
Bought 5 UFAs, all working :-)
Posts 1–15 of 37 · Page 1 of 3
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?