Help500 Server Error when using secret login

Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
500 Server Error when using secret login
Whenever I try to login using secret (kongregate account), I get a 500 server error. How to fix?
Quote Originally Posted by ESRGEr5GHerherhehrerh View Post
Whenever I try to login using secret (kongregate account), I get a 500 server error. How to fix?
Put the right details.
Quote Originally Posted by ESRGEr5GHerherhehrerh View Post
what details should I add?
are you talking about hello packets in this thread?
Quote Originally Posted by New View Post


are you talking about hello packets in this thread?
Nah, char/list.
Quote Originally Posted by SeXZeFPS View Post
Put the right details.
Having the same issue OP is, putting the correct details into the correct spots and still getting server error 500.

Tried multiple clients, tried different versions of the game, tried different servers. None of it works.
Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?