UnhappyWTBMSDN Invite or Admin

Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
MSDN Invite or Admin
Hello,

I am looking for MSDN invites or Admin account.

I will pay first because i have low reputation here. But the seller must be well reputed so i can pay frist without hesitation.


Sorry for my weak english
I've got 4 invites left.
Price ? and expiry date ?
Hi msdn admin have in stock ?
I have 3 admins left im me for more info
I have one msdn account with all invites

- - - Updated - - -

the price is 180 dollars one account with al invitations and keys
the account is fresh
I would be also interested in one. PM me.
Quote Originally Posted by shoreszko View Post
I would be also interested in one. PM me.
I got account but monthly subs since microsoft dont offer annual now, but it is admin account and can invite 3 people.
Inactive thread... Closed.
Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us