Kill Badges Request! Plz...

Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
Kill Badges Request! Plz...
Hi,
I have seen some kill badge like a sea star ( all kill about sea starts, with curves and that ) and i am searching for them like 5 months and never find.

So if u have it or see it already plz upload so i can download ..

TY for attention.
I dont understand a shit from that but i think you are finding a mod that youve seen before o.o Am i right?
Quote Originally Posted by Jacket View Post
I dont understand a shit from that but i think you are finding a mod that youve seen before o.o Am i right?
I agree I didn't understand anything you said.
Just make them your self or go on google or youtube.
Make em yourself or use google?
Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us