Sk ype temporarily reallowed

Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
Sk ype temporarily reallowed
Can Sk ype and other such communication portals please be allowed whilst IM is down. I have many orders from mpgh members for my fitbit service and i need to deliver to them in a timely fashion. However i am unable to do so with the current state of IM. mods plz advise. Thanks
Quote Originally Posted by mobster1221 View Post
Can Sk ype and other such communication portals please be allowed whilst IM is down. I have many orders from mpgh members for my fitbit service and i need to deliver to them in a timely fashion. However i am unable to do so with the current state of IM. mods plz advise. Thanks
you can also use PM in the meantime which is ofc not as good but forsure better than no communication
Quote Originally Posted by niggo View Post


you can also use PM in the meantime which is ofc not as good but forsure better than no communication
i have like 18 customers i need to get in touch with. PM is very annoying for this scale but i guess its fine for now. Do youo have an eta of IM being back up?
Quote Originally Posted by mobster1221 View Post
i have like 18 customers i need to get in touch with. PM is very annoying for this scale but i guess its fine for now. Do youo have an eta of IM being back up?
damn 18people will take some time for PM

dont have any info for when IM is back
Quote Originally Posted by niggo View Post


damn 18people will take some time for PM

dont have any info for when IM is back
who is in charge of IM?
Quote Originally Posted by mobster1221 View Post
who is in charge of IM?
There is a problem with the certificate. Dave (The Law :3 and/or head-admin) has to update them. After that it should be working again.
It wont work bro. If the IM was down for 4 hours, exchanging sky pes on threads will be removed later anyways so anything done will be reverted.
Anyone wondering why they are forcing IM down our throats when it doesn't work? For all I know they could be working with authorities and IM is an easy way for them to collect info since they wouldn't need a court order for every account. I see it as a huge security risk with ***** I can just dump and account an move on.
Quote Originally Posted by 23 Savage View Post
Anyone wondering why they are forcing IM down our throats when it doesn't work? For all I know they could be working with authorities and IM is an easy way for them to collect info since they wouldn't need a court order for every account. I see it as a huge security risk with ***** I can just dump and account an move on.

I suppose that this could be very true. However, a user who is dealing with illegal activities should be aware of the consequences.
Quote Originally Posted by mobster1221 View Post
Can Sk ype and other such communication portals please be allowed whilst IM is down. I have many orders from mpgh members for my fitbit service and i need to deliver to them in a timely fashion. However i am unable to do so with the current state of IM. mods plz advise. Thanks
Sky.pe and any other third party communication applications will not be allowed. Dave has made it clear and all users are required to use IM chat.
Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?