I laughed when I saw this.
Yet another hacker gets to General of the Army
Nexon fails yet again.
Thats really old..
ILoveVomit was back around roflmaonaise.
Besides nexon isn't failing atm, they're actually winning in this war between hacks and Nexon.
Originally Posted by Shocking
Thats really old..
ILoveVomit was back around roflmaonaise.
Besides nexon isn't failing atm, they're actually winning in this war between hacks and Nexon.
they aren't really winning last thursday my VIP was detected but it was back up in less than an hour then the next day it was patched but it was back up the same day.. they are however getting better at perma-patching things.
Old news sucks...
Combat Arms fails.
whaaaaaa. I never heard of him.
OLD NEWS IS OLD newphag
Attention seekers to GOA fails pretty damn hard.
ahahh ohh well nexon kinda fails but the ip bann is killing people XD