HelpNeed Visual Basic Programs For School [PAYED]

Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
Need Visual Basic Programs For School [PAYED]
Background: So I’ve been in this Visual Basic class for three weeks now. Every week or so there is a new chapter. It’s getting harder and harder for me to keep up but the programs are short and not hard AT ALL for anyone with experience. We simply do the full Visual Basic chapter reviews and exercises.

What I Need: I need someone with not a lot of experience tbh. If 45% of the class gets it I’m sure someone on here will definitely get what the text book is asking. We do roughly 12 programs a week (they are short trust it’s not hard for someone with experience).

Payment: I honestly don’t know how much to pay but it shouldn’t be that much it’s simply stuff for someone with experience.

More Info: Since I cant post links go on google and look up: “visual basic rectangle area” and click the second link (it should be a google site). It has 80% of the review codes on it but none of the exercises.

Contact: Click Here
Quote Originally Posted by Snitching View Post
Background: So I’ve been in this Visual Basic class for three weeks now. Every week or so there is a new chapter. It’s getting harder and harder for me to keep up but the programs are short and not hard AT ALL for anyone with experience. We simply do the full Visual Basic chapter reviews and exercises.

What I Need: I need someone with not a lot of experience tbh. If 45% of the class gets it I’m sure someone on here will definitely get what the text book is asking. We do roughly 12 programs a week (they are short trust it’s not hard for someone with experience).

Payment: I honestly don’t know how much to pay but it shouldn’t be that much it’s simply stuff for someone with experience.

More Info: Since I cant post links go on google and look up: “visual basic rectangle area” and click the second link (it should be a google site). It has 80% of the review codes on it but none of the exercises.

Contact: Click Here
Hi. I should be able to help. We can discuss the cost later on as it depends on the homework.
costs
PM me more details about the books and how much time I have to do it, we can discuss the costs
Pm me more detail can do it very well.
Quote Originally Posted by Snitching View Post
Background: So I’ve been in this Visual Basic class for three weeks now. Every week or so there is a new chapter. It’s getting harder and harder for me to keep up but the programs are short and not hard AT ALL for anyone with experience. We simply do the full Visual Basic chapter reviews and exercises.

What I Need: I need someone with not a lot of experience tbh. If 45% of the class gets it I’m sure someone on here will definitely get what the text book is asking. We do roughly 12 programs a week (they are short trust it’s not hard for someone with experience).

Payment: I honestly don’t know how much to pay but it shouldn’t be that much it’s simply stuff for someone with experience.

More Info: Since I cant post links go on google and look up: “visual basic rectangle area” and click the second link (it should be a google site). It has 80% of the review codes on it but none of the exercises.

Contact: Click Here
I can do VB. Hmu as I need more info.
Quote Originally Posted by hackforever View Post
I can do VB. Hmu as I need more info.
I was in High School 15 years ago .... thats where i did VB, im surprised to see its still being used!!
Don't mean to stay off topic but you won't learn if you don't invest time into it.
Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?