HWID Banned

Posts 16–18 of 18 · Page 2 of 2
Quote Originally Posted by Null View Post

That isn't the only thing they check. It may get you back on the game, but if you do get reported. They can check everything else and you will get banned. That's why the spoofer that got posted b4 (which got removed pretty sure) doesn't fully work. It used to be like that is what I've heard, but not anymore.
Ofc I could be wrong, but that's what I've been hearing from everyone else lol
it use to be like that where you only changed HDD/SSD, but they patched it.
Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Ponocha View Post
it use to be like that where you only changed HDD/SSD, but they patched it.
It still works, it was confirmed even by our russian friend.
Quote Originally Posted by T-800 View Post
It still works, it was confirmed even by our russian friend.
so does Fattadili's spoofer work he made in October?
Posts 16–18 of 18 · Page 2 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?