PostCake and SwiftAC Bypass

Posts 1–15 of 29 · Page 1 of 2
Cake and SwiftAC Bypass
Hello my friends, today i want to release bypass for shitty anticheats.
But before you need this: https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=901966 (external)

SwiftAC Bypass:
1.Run this(https://pastebin.com/9AhGVx9j) WITH EXTERNAL
2.Type in console "executer"
3.Enter this code IN EXECUTER and run
Code:
local net_xyet = net.Start
function net.Start(o,p)
if o == "SwiftAC_aysent" then return end
net_xyet(o,p)
end
4.Now you can run any code


Cake bypass:
1.Run this(https://pastebin.com/9AhGVx9j) WITH EXTERNAL
2.Type in console "executer"
3.Run any code using executer

NOTE: EXECUTER NOT MADE BY ME
Author: https://steamcommunity.com/id/leithchan

P.s
SwiftAC - 15$
Cake - Deleted from gmodstore
Thanks for this will post back if it works xoxo

EDIT:

So I'm trying to use cake bypass. I put the bypass in the lua folder. wrote executer in console and hit enter. Nothing happened. So i tried to type "lua_openscript_cl cake_bypass.lua" and then running executer, it didn't work. Any ideas what i'm doing wrong here?
Quote Originally Posted by MathiasBro View Post
Thanks for this will post back if it works xoxo

EDIT:

So I'm trying to use cake bypass. I put the bypass in the lua folder. wrote executer in console and hit enter. Nothing happened. So i tried to type "lua_openscript_cl cake_bypass.lua" and then running executer, it didn't work. Any ideas what i'm doing wrong here?
Sorry. Author breaked script.
I updated links. Try to use it now
Also after using command "executer" you will see console to input your code

If you inject something with lua_openscript_cl you still be banned
Quote Originally Posted by Golden_troll View Post
Sorry. Author breaked script.
I updated links. Try to use it now
Also after using command "executer" you will see console to input your code

If you inject something with lua_openscript_cl you still be banned
What "EXTERNAL" are you talking about?

All I see is a TXT file in the links, could you explain further please?

Thanks
Quote Originally Posted by asdh fgiouhasweiudrthkuas View Post
This might be a stupid question, but wouldn't that external be detected/patched if it's from 3 years ago?
Nope, it's still working
Quote Originally Posted by Golden_troll View Post
Nope, it's still working
Just tried it out, works perfect for many servers. Thanks my dude.
YO this is so confusing where do I put the "External" and do I need my own menu. And what do I do with the script please go step by step because I'm again confused.
Quote Originally Posted by ImGremv1 View Post
YO this is so confusing where do I put the "External" and do I need my own menu. And what do I do with the script please go step by step because I'm again confused.
If you cant install external this bypass isn't for you.
1. This is just DHTML bypass. It's already in public for like a half of year and can be easily fixed + server owners can steal the code you are trying to run.
2. SwiftAC bypass will not work because swift uses local copies of functions.
so guud
sometimes it doesent work but when it works its sooo gooodo
[ERROR] external:1: '=' expected near '<eof>'

What should I do?
doesn't work with any of the anticheats anymore. will get you banned from cake after 3 or 4 uses on a server, and it never worked with swiftAC to begin with. RIP this workaround.
Posts 1–15 of 29 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?