Assisting Oblivion Blade
Requirements: active membership and "The Secret 2"
I made this bot to farm for Nulgath itens asap while my legend is active and I got max stack of every item. "The Secret 2" is still obtainable, all you have to do is run the bot to accept the quest "The Marks" (610) and kill Ninja Spy are /tercessuinotlim till it drops. I also made it play a sound every time the botting is over by getting "Dwakel Decoder" and selling it for the next time you start, since the bot runs till you can turn in 5 times (Essence of Nulgath max stack is 100 and quest needs 20) and when it's over YOU need to get "The Secret 4" yourself in /bludrutbrawl.
EDIT: Apparently the bot only plays the sound if you set it manually so if you want go "Options>Play a sound>Dwakel Decoder>Add".
https://www.virustotal.com/#/file/78...c1f5/detectionⓘ
https://virusscan.jotti.org/en-US/fi...job/yqniuhwv7wⓘ

I made this bot to farm for Nulgath itens asap while my legend is active and I got max stack of every item. "The Secret 2" is still obtainable, all you have to do is run the bot to accept the quest "The Marks" (610) and kill Ninja Spy are /tercessuinotlim till it drops. I also made it play a sound every time the botting is over by getting "Dwakel Decoder" and selling it for the next time you start, since the bot runs till you can turn in 5 times (Essence of Nulgath max stack is 100 and quest needs 20) and when it's over YOU need to get "The Secret 4" yourself in /bludrutbrawl.
EDIT: Apparently the bot only plays the sound if you set it manually so if you want go "Options>Play a sound>Dwakel Decoder>Add".
https://www.virustotal.com/#/file/78...c1f5/detectionⓘ
https://virusscan.jotti.org/en-US/fi...job/yqniuhwv7wⓘ