QuestionSolvedPing Spoofer?

Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
Ping Spoofer?
Hello, I've been hearing about people saying "oh he gets 5ms because he is spoofing his ping" etc etc. So, I wanted to ask, is there a way to actually spoof your ping? I know this doesn't effect your real ping or latency, but it would be fun to use this to get reactions on servers. Please let me know if you know about anything about these, I have tried searching around google and forums, but I couldn't find anything.
VPN’s are the easiest way to achieve this.
And it may actually improve your connection, depending how strong your connection to the proxy server is.
I have tried a VPN. I usually have around 40 ms to this one server which I don't want to name, and when I connect to the server host with a vpn I get a worse connection.
Quote Originally Posted by RappeMods View Post
I have tried a VPN. I usually have around 40 ms to this one server which I don't want to name, and when I connect to the server host with a vpn I get a worse connection.
Then you probably have a crappy vpn.

Anyways, I'm not 100% sure how ping is determined on your unnamed server, but I don't think you can spoof your ping (as in my head, I believe the server sends you a packet, then you send it back). The time it takes for you to send it back, is determined on the server. Hence, you cannot spoof it (unless you use a good VPN). And when you use a VPN, you aren't really spoofing it. You are just making your actual connection to the server better
Quote Originally Posted by Allura View Post
Then you probably have a crappy vpn.

Anyways, I'm not 100% sure how ping is determined on your unnamed server, but I don't think you can spoof your ping (as in my head, I believe the server sends you a packet, then you send it back). The time it takes for you to send it back, is determined on the server. Hence, you cannot spoof it (unless you use a good VPN). And when you use a VPN, you aren't really spoofing it. You are just making your actual connection to the server better
Well, the unnamed server is Minemenclub, and the VPN i use is NordVPN.
Quote Originally Posted by RappeMods View Post
Well, the unnamed server is Minemenclub, and the VPN i use is NordVPN.
Not familiar with NordVPN, but I don't see any ping spoofing mods. Checked on spigot, apparently you can spoof it by blocking the keepAlive packet. So you'd have to find a mod (I couldn't find any) or ask a programmer to code it for you.
Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us