WTSBlack Ops 4 EU PC Code

Posts 1–15 of 16 · Page 1 of 2
Black Ops 4 EU PC Code
I have a second key left and selling it here. It's for PC EU ONLY!

Accepting Bitcoin, Monero or PayPal if you're trusted.



Whats the price you're selling for? Also are you taking ETH as payment.
Quote Originally Posted by Finn19991 View Post
Whats the price you're selling for? Also are you taking ETH as payment.
Yes I am, you can offer me I'm just gauging interest right now.
Bumping to the top. Highest offer is $30 atm
$40 ETH or BTC. Add me on IM.
those free keys with intel i9 lol ...
$31 btc , if u selling
Could u send me a PM I want to buy it
Would be cool if you don't buy from him or if you can deceit him ... those are free codes gave by intel and he is sponsored by them. He is one of the top overclockers and its silly because he is from Asia so he wants so money lol ... $ are a lot of money there, I've been in phillipines where 2 hookers were around 30$

The right thing that he should do is to giveaway for free those keys (some contest or smth like other big youtubers etc)

Why would you do money from free things ? Its just silly lol ...
Quote Originally Posted by nepgax4o View Post
Would be cool if you don't buy from him or if you can deceit him ... those are free codes gave by intel and he is sponsored by them. He is one of the top overclockers and its silly because he is from Asia so he wants so money lol ... $ are a lot of money there, I've been in phillipines where 2 hookers were around 30$

The right thing that he should do is to giveaway for free those keys (some contest or smth like other big youtubers etc)

Why would you do money from free things ? Its just silly lol ...
I don't know if this dude is OK but whatever I guess. I bought this code off CDKeys just to clarify. @bandito1 I can't PM you.

Bumping up.
Could u please send me a PM I still want to buy it...
Bumping up
Posts 1–15 of 16 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us