WTSLEAGUE OF LEGEND GIFTING SERVICE - EUW,NA

Posts 1–15 of 280 · Page 1 of 19
LEAGUE OF LEGEND GIFTING SERVICE - EUW,NA

WHAT I OFFER?
IM SELLING GIFTING SERVICE SINCE 2014 100% TRUSTED
IF ANY PROBLEM HAPPEND WITH THE ITEM I SENT I WILL 100% REPLACE NO ONE OF MY CUSTOMER GET ANY PROBLEM WITH THE ITEM I SENT
0% BAN CHANCE



PRICES
490RP->1,5€
975RP->2,95€
1350->4,25€
2500RP->8,25€
1820RP->6€
3250RP->10,25€
∞-> Tell me how much rp you want

Want another stuff? ask me (I can send high value items)


How inactive are the accounts used to gift? Have you experienced any bans when doing this service?

Quote Originally Posted by BlackDarkWolf View Post
Anyone buy my service will have lifetime warranty with the skin he bought from me if something happens with the skin he bought from my service I will instantly send again the skin, if you ask for getting ban from using my service I never heard any ban from my customers about they get ban for using my service.
thanks for the reply, good luck with sales
Quote Originally Posted by Butter View Post
How inactive are the accounts used to gift? Have you experienced any bans when doing this service?
Anyone buy my service will have lifetime warranty with the skin he bought from me if something happens with the skin he bought from my service I will instantly send again the skin, if you ask for getting ban from using my service I never heard any ban from my customers about they get ban for using my service.
Quote Originally Posted by BlackDarkWolf View Post
Anyone buy my service will have lifetime warranty with the skin he bought from me if something happens with the skin he bought from my service I will instantly send again the skin, if you ask for getting ban from using my service I never heard any ban from my customers about they get ban for using my service.
Added you on IM
BUMP! Ready to take a order!
+vouch got the job on time, pretty nice guy
BUMP! Ready to take a order!
BUMP! Ready to take a order!
leaving random comment here bc i wanna buy this in week and half and dont wanna forget
purchased 1820 skin from him
+vouch for me hes legit
BUMP! Ready to take a order!
Quote Originally Posted by callmedragon1 View Post
I messaged you on IM. I have not received my skin yet.
I’m out my house when you message me I will send now when I back to house. Thanks

EDIT: Sent next time let me aleast some hours for send skin i cant all day in house Thanks!
I messaged you on IM. I have not received my skin yet.
Posts 1–15 of 280 · Page 1 of 19
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?