TalkingWTSπŸ• Magic's Pizza Shop πŸ• [Dominos/USA] - PP/BTC

Posts 1–11 of 11 Β· Page 1 of 1
πŸ• Magic's Pizza Shop πŸ• [Dominos/USA] - PP/BTC
Magic's Pizza Shop




Prices:
1 medium pizza (60+ points) - $2.50
2 medium pizza (120+ points) - $5.00
3 medium pizza (180+ points) - $7.00

CLICK HERE to add me on MPGH IM to buy


-Currently only doing Domino's, will branch out to more places in the future.



Terms of Service/FAQ
- All sales are final.
- You will not chargeback.
- There are no refunds/exchanges after purchase.

Link to giveaway that was done: /forum/showthread.php?t=1360083


sent you an add. would like to buy one first to make sure legit, thank you.
added on im
Bump...........
Bump......
Bumpppp...
I wish I lived in the US to enjoy this promotion :(
I wish I lived in the US to enjoy this promotion
I wish....
Just hit you up on the IM boss
Bump................
Bumpfghdghhrthf
Thread will be closed for inactiveness
Posts 1–11 of 11 Β· Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?