SolvedAny Applications Like Cheat Engine?

Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
Any Applications Like Cheat Engine?
Are there any other similar apps like cheat engine that work on minecraft?
what do you mean? why would you use cheat engine to hack on minecraft when you can modify minecraft directly in src.
I'm not able to do so on the minecraft I'm playing on, It's hard to explain but basically it's a custom minecraft launcher which you need to have to join the server. It's fully obfuscated so the mapping would be hell, cheat engine worked a couple of days ago but since it's so well known they patched it. Just thought there was some other lowkey game speed adjuster like it that people knew about.
Quote Originally Posted by 10popo01 View Post
I'm not able to do so on the minecraft I'm playing on, It's hard to explain but basically it's a custom minecraft launcher which you need to have to join the server. It's fully obfuscated so the mapping would be hell, cheat engine worked a couple of days ago but since it's so well known they patched it. Just thought there was some other lowkey game speed adjuster like it that people knew about.
What launcher I might give it a shot with bytecode editting
Thanks man!

It's a decently big french launcher server called "Nexion", to join you need their launcher that you can find on their website.
Assuming this is solved.
Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us