Manually installing a DLL?

Posts 1–2 of 2 · Page 1 of 1
Manually installing a DLL?
Recently I got back into playing MW2 after 2 years of not playing. As I come back and try to inject my old IWNet and wallhack dlls I notice the game crashes. I dug around and found a patched iw4mp.exe where it auto disables VAC on startup which fixes my IWNet problem so I can play around my ban again. I dug around some forums for some solutions and some people were saying you can't inject dlls anymore or mw2 crashes. So my question is if theres a way to manually install a dll to work in game or if there's a different method I could use in order to get wallhacks working.
Quote Originally Posted by kingdorkbutt View Post
Recently I got back into playing MW2 after 2 years of not playing. As I come back and try to inject my old IWNet and wallhack dlls I notice the game crashes. I dug around and found a patched iw4mp.exe where it auto disables VAC on startup which fixes my IWNet problem so I can play around my ban again. I dug around some forums for some solutions and some people were saying you can't inject dlls anymore or mw2 crashes. So my question is if theres a way to manually install a dll to work in game or if there's a different method I could use in order to get wallhacks working.
you can inject dll's fine. Old dll hacks won't work because their offsets need to be updated for 1.211 v2.
Posts 1–2 of 2 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us