Boosting! tomorrow

Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
Boosting! tomorrow
Hello all i just did a boosting lobby with some of my friends today and it was very fun, i will be doing one tomorrow at around 7 or 8 GMT -6 its a first come first serve so whoever puts name in first gets picked, i will have one friend with me so i will take 10. 7 are defiently in so act fast! i ranked up 5 times today and unlocked many guns camos etc...

This is FREE i will never charge just comment with your GT and i will invite tomorrow

Good Luck
I'm going to PM you my GT because of privacy matters and Xbox staff snooping around, I advise this for everyone but it's your choice
come on
come on we need more people so pm me your gt!
I need to boost FMJ kills for 4 guns then i get all attachments.
If anyone would be kind enough to boost with me, send me a message.
My GT is in my signature.
Ac1d carefull putting your GT on display around here because there are xbox360 staff snooping around..


On-Topic : I will pm you soon about boosting with eachother.

Ac1d i'll add you..
I need to boost kills for 4 guns then i get all attachments.
If anyone would be kind enough to boost with me, send me a message.
My GT is Hamzaa008 add me please


i really need
Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?