WTBBO4, Call of Duty black ops 4 PC key

Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
BO4, Call of Duty black ops 4 PC key
Hello!
I want to buy a pc key for BO4.
Oh and I play in NA server (US).

PM me, msg me, IM me!
Write me on IM, one in stock at US - PC key.
Added on IM i can do a good price.
i have a 100% working key battlenet.
battle.net account
Quote Originally Posted by mangokim View Post
Hello!
I want to buy a pc key for BO4.
Oh and I play in NA server (US).

PM me, msg me, IM me!
i have a battle net account with Call of duty black ops 4 deluxe enhanced edition purchased
check pm im
got it already thanks guys.
Quote Originally Posted by mangokim View Post
got it already thanks guys.
How much did you end up paying? Im also looking for one, just wanted to compare.
Add me on IM.
I have:

COD BO4:

- XBOX EU - 1 KEY
- PC EU - 1 KEY
- PC NA - 1 KEY

Anyone who wants to buy just hit me up on IM. I accept PayPal and Skrill payments.

Cheap price.
Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?