AngryFuck captcha's

Posts 1–15 of 16 · Page 1 of 2
Fuck captcha's
This post took me 4 m To complete because of the captchas


I hope it gets removed
How the fuck do you take 4 minutes for captchas?? It's there for a reason mate bruv and they shouldn't take it away.
I think you need to check your eyes.
Honestly this site has the worse captchas I've ever experienced for some reason, wanting me to select 34 fucking fire hydrants LMAO
Quote Originally Posted by sinjous View Post
Honestly this site has the worse captchas I've ever experienced for some reason, wanting me to select 34 fucking fire hydrants LMAO
idk why im laughing so hard
So Today im trying to login on a website and i have to fucking verify this captcha thing ALREADY SELECTED THE RIGHT THING BUT ITS STILL DOESNT WORk
As much as I appreciate sites using captcha to block ad spamming, the image selecting captcha is the worst ever.
On my laptop it just loads and checks it, on my phone I'm selecting pictures all day...
lmao 4 mins u a bot my guy, and a dumb one at that
My computer hates captchas so I have to be running it on my phone.
4 minutes to complete captchas? You're a special little snowflake aren't you ?
God, on mobile it's terrible, you just have to pick fucking seven storefronts as they slowly fade and return.
Holy fuck what are you clicking on brother, a toaster pad?
it's making me think too hard tbh
I just started getting hit with the 4x4s
Well, I mean, they help prevent a lot of things.
Posts 1–15 of 16 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?