[RELEASE]M92FS to Scorpion

Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1
[RELEASE]M92FS to Scorpion
Hey everyone,

I released a M92FS to Flamethrower mod the other day, but found it to be annoying after a while. After one click, you would lose 8 bullets in a second. The only way to stop it from firing was to sprint, which sucks if you're close to a ledge. (Yes it happened to me. I sprinted forward to stop shooting and fell to my death on Kill Creek... twice.)

So I decided to turn it into a scorpion. This way you can control your firerate and you can burst or go fully auto if you want.

If you liked my Flamethrower mod, check out the thread again. I'll be uploading a video of me using the mod soon. Unfortunately, I got a multi-kill with it but didn't record it D:

Anyway, I cannot go into CA right now since my dad doesn't want games on my computer and I don't want to get caught. So if someone could please test this out for me. (I'm 90% sure it will work.) But can someone please use it and take a few screenshots for me? Thanks! PM me the screenshots if you can.

EDIT: Nevermind about the screenshots. I can play now. My dad just went to sleep lol. Virus scan is up now.

Virus Totalⓘ

Going to get screenies right now.
M92FS to Scorpion.rarattachment deleted · 71 downloads before removal
Screenies?
Screenshots & virus scans missing.
I ACTUALLY USED HIS FLAMETHROWER BUT... IT WAS GAY ONLY USED 8 BULLETS AND THE RECOIL WAS MASSIVE.
That's why I said put a scope on it lol.

Oh and DO NOT DOWNLOAD THIS. IT FAILS. I tested it just now. It looks like a scorpion, but fires normally like the M92FS -_-

If you really think about it, the only thing that can make a pistol automatic through a mod is the flamethrower. The minigun won't work. Because you have to hold the button to go automatic. But the flamethrower shoots 8 rounds per click. So technically, the flamethrower's the only thing that can make the pistol auto (mod-wise). Sorry for this epic fail everyone. I'm going back to my flamethrower for now until I can figure something else out. You can delete this thread if you want.
Release it btw. :--P It's semi-auto and m92fs ROF suks.
Release what? This mod was a fail.

Quote Originally Posted by jeffrophin
wrong section?
How is this the wrong section? I posted a mod in the mod section.
Thy child, tho shalt approve thy attachment
No Rage. You won't want it. It failed. The rate of fire is still the pistol default. It just looks like a scorpion.
THEN CHANGE THE RATE OF FIRE BY MODDING IT AGIAN BUT KEEP THE TEXTURE TO A SCORPION? PL0X
All I did was the same thing as what I did with the flamethrower. Cross-modded. The only difference is that it only works with the flamethrower because the flamethrower expels 8 rounds in one click. No other weapon does that. Any weapon that needs the trigger to be held down to auto fire will not work for the pistol. ATM only the flamethrower can make the pistol auto (mod-wise). Sorry.
/File is clean.
/Approved .
Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?