AngryScammer (Please Read)

Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1
Scammer (Please Read)
Wrong Sorry Please Remove for me i dont know how
Llorica y pobre xd
Pues no compres chetos para un juego y juega legal niño rata... xd

- - - Updated - - -

By the way, this is false. I contacted him a few hours ago and he bought it and it worked correctly for me and I can also present tests by d * scord ...
Quote Originally Posted by CarlModding View Post
Pues no compres chetos para un juego y juega legal ni�o rata... xd

- - - Updated - - -

By the way, this is false. I contacted him a few hours ago and he bought it and it worked correctly for me and I can also present tests by d * scord ...
Yes i posted this because he blocked me thinking it was somebody else it was a false alarm and what do you mean by he bought it shouldnt it be "I Bought it and it worked correctly" so is like one of you fake account helping.
Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us