SmileHello! Im Nick

Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
Hello! Im Nick
as you allready saw in the title my name is Nick..

im not even sure if theres a specific way i am supposed to introduce my self cause i have allot of things going on at the moment and i keep missing things, like help posts and what-not, but anyhow...

I am a... uh..... i guess "Decently" Well known Music producer known as "Poncho", i make House, EDM, Dubstep, Future Bass, Lo-Fi and other genres like that.

I am a beginner self taught Designer for like... Logos and banners and cool stuff.

I am attempting to be a youtuber, starting out probably terribly going with doing Survival Series... (Yuck i know... Minecraft content is all old now, Unless its the REAL good stuff like crazy servers and sick modpacks)

I prefer to be called NICK or Vaskai. or Vas...

im a gamer and i like Minecraft, COD, Racing games, shooter games with crazy action like that (im a very good Hypixel - Cops vs crims player) i also like games like Warframe.

Im not sure what else to put in here... feel free to ask if you wanna know more about me, Like i said i got allot going on and im quite busy making more music and doing school work catching up on like 9 different quizzes PER CLASS. Yikes.... So anyhow after i post this im gonna be off of here for a few and i have a question. How do i make a post on my own profile? (If that possible) i looked at a few help pages and i dont think any of it has helped me. either i dont understand or im missing something.

Anyways. Im Nick! Nice to meet you all!
Quote Originally Posted by NickTheSlapChop View Post
I am a... uh..... i guess "Decently" Well known Music producer known as "Poncho", i make House, EDM, Dubstep, Future Bass, Lo-Fi and other genres like that.
https://www.mpgh.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=925

If you want then drop your social media here
Nicke, welcome to mpgh
hay
hay nick, Hope you doing fine
hi man,welcome on the site
Welcome Nick, I hope you find everything you wanted
Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?