What member(s)/ memories comes first to your mind when you think about MPGH ?

Posts 1–15 of 50 · Page 1 of 4
What member(s)/ memories comes first to your mind when you think about MPGH ?
Lance aka Hero; I got to MPGH when he was an Editor, I even remember exactly what avatar he had from one piece !
Hannibal aka Austin great dood
Jigsaw; I learned all of the rules because he infracted me alot.
Thunder; HOKAH ?
Ravallo, Very kind person.
That dude back in crossfire section in THE OLD days who was a god at coding *****, and Overdr1ve but they both decided to make their own sites after.
The day when I woke up to school visiting MPGH, when unusually I got 70+ notifications, and a PM from Liz that I'm a staff member now !
Damn all that hype.
The legendary G-Force hack for CF and it's team, fun days..
There is alot of them to remember, MPGH brings some fun memories sometimes, share yours !

Guys honestly, appreciate MPGH and it's staff members, this is very well structured site and I honestly love it, and mostly the staff members that I know very well.
K I'm being emotional, end of post.
Crossfire OG's, Boombox, Inhuman, Toxin, Shane, swiftdude etc

Sam aids

DBB aids

that one girl who pretended to be a girl for ages but turned out to be a dude, I think evelyn was her name

I remember when there was a rule for CS that you could request to get them banned as long as you served the same ban length, I used to do that to royce a lot.

I remember when I used to argue with Incognito and Killian 24/7

lots of good memories on this site when it was at its peak
It always mind boggling to thing that I am not a new member anymore. So many people came, so many went. Its hard to say, who exactly I do remember from those days and age.
I was raped by an Administrator of this website who recently won the lottery. I want 2 million dollars.
I Universally Hated By A Number Of People, Some For No Reason.
Trying To Be A Notable Member But I'm Literally Just A Nobody In A Trash Can Jpeg.
I think about;
Logic, Cole, Raple, Boombox, Hov and a few other OGs.
Also think about how when I joined I hated Hunter and always got into dumb flame wars with his dumb ass.
Quote Originally Posted by Schuba View Post
I think about;
Logic, Cole, Raple, Boombox, Hov and a few other OGs.
Also think about how when I joined I hated Hunter and always got into dumb flame wars with his dumb ass.
Lot of those people are being inactive
It's that time huh. I feel like every 3-5 year, a batch of people will go inactive.
I wouldn't call these memories but rather realizations about the amount of hours I've spent on MPGH...

My first memories would be of Royce and Lovroman... and they were actually good memories. Royce was chill when he was RotMG minion the first time around, or at least with me. I remember Lovroman being a very chill dude. Shame he got hacked.
you @Janitor
u tried to help me back in 2013 i think @mhmdhajali
I had a problem with a shitty minion and got banned
Mostly good memories, i'm been scammed just once since i joined and for less than 10$ so i'm happy
The main members that cames in my mind when i think of MPGH are:

Smoke: i actually joined to buy a netflix account from him, still remember having issues getting in touch with him on the old Sky_e.

FanticSteal: he closed my first thread.

Hunter: helped me a lot during the first days, moreover gave me input on how to "ask" for thanks/rep without breaking rules, the message still in my sig since 2015.

Hydra: was everywhere, hunting giveaway section and boosting post count, i remember he was getting hated for it.

Hugo Boss: gave me useful info on marketplace and how to setup threads correctly.

Hova: was a new member just like me and now's on the top still remember his Dicaprio's avatar, moreover he gave me my first rep points.

Organized Chaos: made my first and current sig image.

DarkLordXYZ: Helped me a lot replying to all my PMs, but i remember a time i'm been an asshole regarding a vouch/approval copy because i thought he was an imposter due to his sky_e name being like ShitLordXYZ instead of DarkLordXYZ, hopefully he's been patient and understood the situation.

Dynasty: Nice guy, helped me when i joined NF but i mainly remember him for his contests POTM and SOTM.

Nyaro: one of the first reputed users that bought an account from me.

StrongCore: among the biggest sellers i seen since i joined.

And obviously all long time mods and staff members
@ReplacementsNXNetflix accounts @Shadow shitposts,tractor and @Sam a 30yrs old man pretending to be 15yrs old
Quote Originally Posted by Hector View Post
@ReplacementsNXNetflix accounts @Shadow shitposts,tractor and @Sam a 30yrs old man pretending to be 15yrs old
I dont know what youre talking about im 31
Making some low quality War Rock cheats
Quote Originally Posted by Confluency View Post


that one girl who pretended to be a girl for ages but turned out to be a dude, I think evelyn was her name
I remember that, I even remember the bashes on evelyn's profile when he was unbanned at some point lol
Quote Originally Posted by Schuba View Post
Logic
This guy reminded me about Logic's music which is definitely very important to me personally.
Posts 1–15 of 50 · Page 1 of 4

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?