WTS[250+ Vouches] Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 Double XP Codes | Cheapest

Posts 16–30 of 62 · Page 2 of 5
codes
+vouch
I bought 10 keys from this guy. all 10 keys did work 100%.
Fuc*** fast service. took less then 5 mins
Perfect
Buyed 20 codes, all worked perfectly. Fast delivery!
Vouch for this, purchased 20 keys and all are working.
Does it work for PS4?
I'll buy some.
Bought 10 codes, all worked ♥
Bought 4 codes, nice and easy
+vouch

Fast service, codes were delivered within 2 minutes of recieving payment.
Putting a hold on sales till saturday, you can still add me and leave requests
Quote Originally Posted by Danny View Post
Putting a hold on sales till saturday, you can still add me and leave requests
Are we talkin like 12am Saturday EST? That'd be huge I'm tryna grind tonight
Quote Originally Posted by IceyTesticle View Post
Are we talkin like 12am Saturday EST? That'd be huge I'm tryna grind tonight
Not sure, depends on how my saturday goes tbh. HMU whenever IM starts working again and can try to hook you up
Quote Originally Posted by Danny View Post


Not sure, depends on how my saturday goes tbh. HMU whenever IM starts working again and can try to hook you up
aight bet

//10charscancer
saying i need 15 post

- - - Updated - - -

need about 20 for 10 hrs
Want to buy asap
Hello, I want to buy some codes but I can't PM you, could we get in contact another way? a
Am I able to buy again? But through PM since IM is down?
Posts 16–30 of 62 · Page 2 of 5
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?