(Console command) MOD codes

Posts 16–30 of 30 · Page 2 of 2
FOOKIN TRIPLE POST!?
stop tripple post dude...
Quote Originally Posted by Niku2 View Post
FOOKIN TRIPLE POST!?
stop tripple post dude...
If you mean me, then read what's in it. they r 3 diffrent posts...
Quote Originally Posted by ednet View Post
If you mean me, then read what's in it. they r 3 diffrent posts...
Sigh... Actually you made 4 posts, and you could have just used the Edit button.
just edit.......
hm, does that instant 70 really works :O I wont get banned if i use it?
at console......
dang...use VAC chaos and then press f2...and then u get the console and then type the code at console or just copy paste
Quote Originally Posted by LokiStormBringer View Post
i need some codes for console:
care package with nuke or AC130
do you have?
1. double post
2.why nobody approves that
@tsujin
DUDE ARE READING WHAT I POST?!
@gazza
Stop freakin double post and....press f2 and then Alt+tab sometimes it doesnt show up.....................jsut press ALT+Tab.............
Do I need vac chaos for it to work?

and if I don't use vac chaos will I get banned?
Quote Originally Posted by SofaKingH4rd View Post
Do I need vac chaos for it to work?

and if I don't use vac chaos will I get banned?
idk how else you get console, download the NEW vac chaos 2.0.
~Approved the .txt file , Lawl.

Don't say you created these code lines, Most of them are dVars freely avaiable over the internet with their effects, Expescially the XP Part.

Anyways, Who Cares.
Have Fun~

Psst... ; VAC Chaos Sucks
Posts 16–30 of 30 · Page 2 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us