PostPanorama Source

Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
Panorama Source
I've been trying to make a simple undetected paste for about 4 days now and i have spent ~6 hours per day trying to make this shit, because I`m new to the scene, but cheating interests me. So I made a paste with an injector which would build, got super excited, but then realised it won`t work because of panorama. I pretty much understand what to do now, but I don`t understand where to get a new cheat paste base. So I`f you could link me a cheat or a thread of a cheat which would help me with this. I would be very happy. Sorry for this, but if you know something on the top of your head please link it.
Quote Originally Posted by ThatAintMe View Post
I've been trying to make a simple undetected paste for about 4 days now and i have spent ~6 hours per day trying to make this shit, because I`m new to the scene, but cheating interests me. So I made a paste with an injector which would build, got super excited, but then realised it won`t work because of panorama. I pretty much understand what to do now, but I don`t understand where to get a new cheat paste base. So I`f you could link me a cheat or a thread of a cheat which would help me with this. I would be very happy. Sorry for this, but if you know something on the top of your head please link it.
different module name. no longer client.dll, its now client_panorama.dll. check offsets.
How about debugging? Where dose it break and etc... if you want, i can have a look if you upload me the source, you can try csgosimple, should be working but VMT detected.
HAX
someone can give me program hax , without VAC im good acting hha
change client.dll to client_panorama.dll in your source.

Quote Originally Posted by doys View Post
someone can give me program hax , without VAC im good acting hha
please jump off a cliff
Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?