Mousepad Price Check

Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
Mousepad Price Check
Hey guys, this weekend I went to Twitchcon and I picked up a limited edition Shroud mouse pad from HyperX. There were only 100 of these mouse pads sold (ever). I got a lot of signatures from some pretty well known and famous people and am wondering how much I could sell the mouse pad for on eBay.

Here's a picture of the mouse pad with all the signatures I collected (check attachments)




Here's also a quick list of all the signatures I got:
Ninja
Shroud x2
Tsm_Myth x3
Tsm_Hamlinz x3
Pokimane
Tyler1
SypherPk
Sodapoppin
BeasttrollMC
Jericho
Symfuhny
Liquid POACH
Ghost Ayden
LyndonFPS
KittyPlays
Faze Tempo
Faze Jaomock

BEFORE ANYONE SAYS THE SIGNATURES ARE FAKE, I HAVE A PICTURE OF ME WITH EVERY SINGLE PERSON WHO SIGNED MY MOUSEPAD.
Quote Originally Posted by afried1 View Post
Hey guys, this weekend I went to Twitchcon and I picked up a limited edition Shroud mouse pad from HyperX. There were only 100 of these mouse pads sold (ever). I got a lot of signatures from some pretty well known and famous people and am wondering how much I could sell the mouse pad for on eBay.

Here's a picture of the mouse pad with all the signatures I collected (check attachments)




Here's also a quick list of all the signatures I got:
Ninja
Shroud x2
Tsm_Myth x3
Tsm_Hamlinz x3
Pokimane
Tyler1
SypherPk
Sodapoppin
BeasttrollMC
Jericho
Symfuhny
Liquid POACH
Ghost Ayden
LyndonFPS
KittyPlays
Faze Tempo
Faze Jaomock

BEFORE ANYONE SAYS THE SIGNATURES ARE FAKE, I HAVE A PICTURE OF ME WITH EVERY SINGLE PERSON WHO SIGNED MY MOUSEPAD.
The signatures are fake
Quote Originally Posted by XstroX View Post
The signatures are fake
Read the bottom of the post first... If I had a potential buyer I would send them the pictures.
Quote Originally Posted by afried1 View Post
Read the bottom of the post first... If I had a potential buyer I would send them the pictures.
Would be interested if you can prove it
Quote Originally Posted by Majestic View Post


Would be interested if you can prove it
https://imgur.com/a/7zt0szg

Those should be enough for you to get the point. Can show the others if it's really that important.
Totally forgot I even had this thread so I guess I'll bump it since I still want to get the mouse pad off my hands.
The signatures are cool but the mousepad itself isn't rare. $19.99 on amzn
Quote Originally Posted by Liam_429 View Post
The signatures are cool but the mousepad itself isn't rare. $19.99 on amzn
What a fucking scam lmao they said they weren't coming back. I'll probably pick up another one for more signatures next year LOL.
Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?