Anyone Dab?

Posts 1–15 of 15 · Page 1 of 1
Anyone Dab?
Thoughts on dabbing? Favorite consistency and brand?
My favorite is diamond baron.
i just dab on em haters know what i'm saying?
not for quite some time, just been chiefin
Is dabbing that gay thing where you lift your arms weirdly and nod your head like a fag or is it smoking of dab? If so I'm impartial, I just wanted the opportunity to call someone a person who likes the male organ more.

Smoking of something that isn't a pole is pretty sweet, or less horrible than not doing so.
Heavy Hitters or Brass Knuckles. Shit will knock you on your ass.
Quote Originally Posted by Gray View Post
Is dabbing that gay thing where you lift your arms weirdly and nod your head like a fag or is it smoking of dab? If so I'm impartial, I just wanted the opportunity to call someone a person who likes the male organ more.

Smoking of something that isn't a pole is pretty sweet, or less horrible than not doing so.
Please don't cum in my eye. . .
i prefer quartz bangers over anything when it comes to dabbing. everytime i use a metal banger, the oil pops into my face
havent taste it ;(
Started dabbing this year and on my bday was given 2g of blue dream shatter to dab i one go... i have never felt so high in my life and probably never will again. edibles are better than dabs imo
Whats the usual cost of oil in your area? I use an email setup and usually go for the terp sauce.
Should i try dab?
Posts 1–15 of 15 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?