SRSZIs anyone currently in charge of updating/tweaking IM?

Posts 1–15 of 20 · Page 1 of 2
Is anyone currently in charge of updating/tweaking IM?
Show yourself.
On a serious note:I can see that there is a stickied thread in general about IM chat but last post has been mine(2 weeks ago)And I don't see anyone updating us.Are we lacking coders or?
Make IM great again
Quote Originally Posted by Butter View Post
Make IM great again
again?
the guy who was in charge on IM got fired and executed.
Gab is dead.

The Development team seems to have been phased away since all the members were demoted.

I guess it's just Dave and he's busy.
IM? More Like ... Incomplete Messenger ... #BringBack*****Scammers
Quote Originally Posted by Trash View Post
IM? More Like ... Incomplete Messenger ...
Haha, tru .

- - - Updated - - -

There are no coders for IM whats why there are no updates. The IM development team actually did nothing. i think the only thing that was done was a mock up for IM. Honestly this stupid excuse of "so we dont have sky.pe impostors anymore" is a dumb af reason
lmao when you force people to use a broken IM
Quote Originally Posted by Jacky View Post
lmao when you force people to use a broken IM
ye IM is shit and I like your pfp
IM is the best Messenger , even better than ICQ so pls STF //tru
Dave hiring retards and demoting them after them doing absolutely nothing? Yeah sounds like Dave.
bring back *****!
IM is great because i have never used it xD
Yeah seriously, We need a way to send messages before we add them and they see it when they accept. I always add people then forget why I added them. Maybe it's just my shitty short term memory but it'd be a nice feature to have.
Posts 1–15 of 20 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?