Thumbs downI get kicked?

Posts 1–15 of 17 · Page 1 of 2
I get kicked?
Punkbuster kicks me always in 1-2 minutes because of:



I have reinstalled Warrock about 3 times and updated PB manually, but nothing seems to help. This happens with hacks and without. Whats wrong?
What if you delete your PB folder then update it manually and put your hacks on a external drive.
Quote Originally Posted by wr194t View Post
What if you delete your PB folder then update it manually and put your hacks on a external drive.
Yeh, she is right, you need to uninstall your pb folder!

Go to evenbalance.com! You will get info you need ther!

EDIT: dam it, i said she again! omg
Quote Originally Posted by wr194t View Post
What if you delete your PB folder then update it manually and put your hacks on a external drive.
Well I deleted it and updated but do i have to put hacks on external drive?
Quote Originally Posted by juppeli View Post
Well I deleted it and updated but do i have to put hacks on external drive?
Do you have any sort of hacking/memory editing programs on your computer like CE etc?
Quote Originally Posted by wr194t View Post
Do you have any sort of hacking/memory editing programs on your computer like CE etc?
I have bypasses, ce and other hacks like 50 gb on my comp : d
Quote Originally Posted by juppeli View Post
I have bypasses, ce and other hacks like 50 gb on my comp : d
Move all hack related stuff onto another drive.
Quote Originally Posted by wr194t View Post
Move all hack related stuff onto another drive.
I think MP3 player works aswell? And does sources (like vb6 and c++ projects) affect anything?
Quote Originally Posted by juppeli View Post
I think MP3 player works aswell? And does sources (like vb6 and c++ projects) affect anything?
I think the MP3 player is be fine but since PB scans your computer if it finds something that it finds as a threat to it then you will just keep getting kicked.
Quote Originally Posted by wr194t View Post
I think the MP3 player is be fine but since PB scans your computer if it finds something that it finds as a threat to it then you will just keep getting kicked.
So it doesnt ban at all only kicks?
Quote Originally Posted by juppeli View Post
So it doesnt ban at all only kicks?
I think you only get banned while using hacks/Detected CE's, only kicks if it scans them, but i am not 100% sure.
Oh god I still get kicked.. I think I start building bypass when I got enough time/feel like it
Quote Originally Posted by juppeli View Post
Oh god I still get kicked.. I think I start building bypass when I got enough time/feel like it
Try this : Got to Pb's folder and delete the PnkBstrK thing and then manually update...it should work cause i had same problem....o n tell me if it works or not.
Quote Originally Posted by killer2334 View Post
Try this : Got to Pb's folder and delete the PnkBstrK thing and then manually update...it should work cause i had same problem....o n tell me if it works or not.
No its not working ( I already have all mine hacks on comp)
you have viruses on your comp.... so download trend micro from like demonoid and clean your comp... then you will be able to play.
Posts 1–15 of 17 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us