ArrowIM Chat Down?

Posts 1–15 of 15 · Page 1 of 1
IM Chat Down?
IM Chat Down? IM Chat Kicked me out from it and Can't see Chat button any more?!
Yes it down for me 2
me too, in the middle of doing an uber eats refund. sorry to say but IM is trash. I can barely type out words via mobile. have to use a specific keyboard app
Yes, I am middle of multiple trades. Nice just lost like 200 EUR because of IM.
Back up now...
Quote Originally Posted by OrangeText View Post
Back up now...
Been connecting... for 1 minute now
Yeah looks like its down again..
It is down for me still. I am in an endless loop of "Connecting..."
goodbye all services
Was in the middle of a conversation with someone when it went down hours ago...
Yea also having the forever connecting
It is down for everyone. It will be back shortly.
Posts 1–15 of 15 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?